CENTENNIAL, Colo. — AccuBar beverage management systems got a major top-to-bottom update today, offering a faster, more intuitive and more powerful experience for the product’s broad range of hospitality clients.
The release of version 5.0 incorporates numerous ideas from AccuBar clients as well as the company’s development team. The new features include:
- Completely revamped website design to streamline workflow and improve user experience.
- A system of alerts and reminders that helps the end user keep on track with many aspects of the beverage inventory management process.
- A barcode scanner that has a larger screen and is much faster, significantly improving accuracy while reducing inventory-taking time.
- An option to have purchase orders automatically delivered to suppliers by email.
- Enhanced “Profit Watch” report to calculate key metrics, reveal variances and help managers with staff accountability and loss prevention.
- Improved searching options from the scanner.
- Ordering report factors in items already on order.
- Tracking of keg deposits and keg returns.